Pages

In the Mood for Something Cutesy


































Maybe I have a specific style, but in general, I love pretty much every thing as long as they are matched with the right stuff :) and I always think there is going to be a time in my life that I would not pull off certain outfits.

For example: denim mini skirts → loved it in high school, but after 2nd yr college I became self-conscious about wearing them.

Now I love bright colors and patterns and mix match them. One day I would not be able to pull off an outfit with so much pink and red, so now I am trying to appreciate them as much as I can :D

What I'm Wearing



Wide Brimmed Wool Felt Hat: BCBG Max Azria (similar)
Dusty Pink Coat: american appeal
Black bow tie sweater: vintage, got it at American Appeal's warehouse sale in sf (similar)
Red Skirt: Forever 21. ps. my definition of the color red is not that strict :p (somewhat similar)
Red Patterned Tights: Not sure... my mom got this for me from China when she visited during x'mas. My mom always cuts the tags off. But it is super soft and pretty warm :) (similar)
Red Purse: Fossil
Shoes: Vainer (similar shoes from Zara)
Classy Red Sunglasses: Super
Scruchie: from my mom (similar)


1 comment: