Pages

In the Mood for a Ship of My Own



Photography by the generous Leonardo Hartomo


The May weather has been spectacular in Seattle so far which means I can finally bust out my favorite summer shorts. High waisted shorts can make your legs look like they go on for miles however, they are hard to come by. Lucky enough, this season, American Apparel has begun selling these shorts in every color imaginable which makes me super happy inside.  As much as I love just throwing on a dress in the summer and calling it good, this outfit is what really screams hot weather to me. It's suitable and enjoyable to wear on a boat, to the beach, eating watermelon, riding bikes, and all those favorite summer activities while still looking well put together.

What I'm Wearing

Blazer: Lux Cropped Blazer (seen here)
Shirt: H&M button up (similar)
Shorts: American Apparel High Waist Side Zipper Shorts
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Prospector
Bracelet: Forever 21 Spike Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment