Pages

In the Mood for Hazy Dreams of Golden Light








Photography by the Incredible Kevin Wong
This weekend we experienced the hottest days in Seattle thus far this summer and dressing for unpleasant weather can be tricky. I never want to look too minimal but on hot days it's much harder to layer up since everything ends up feeling hot and sticky against your skin. I think a good circular skirt is the best thing for a warm day and even better is a circular skirt with pockets! I got this one a few years ago at Forever 21 and it has always been my go-to summer skirt. Carrying a bag or purse on a hot day can weigh you down as much as the heat so the pockets do come in handy for small things. 

If you love the photos as much as I do, they were shot by my talented friend Kevin who is very accommodating. 


What I'm Wearing

Tank: Gilly Hicks
Skirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Sandals: Asos Colorblock Sandals
Hat: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment