Pages

In the Mood for Cute Decor - with My Place on Pierce







These set of photos are taken by our friend, Sabrina, for her Interior decor blog, My Place on Pierce. The white, lace top dress is actually my bridesmaid dress for a recent wedding (see the more pics of the dress from the wedding here!). It's a great pick by the bride since it doesn't look like traditional bridesmaid dresses and that means I can wear it for other events after the wedding.
The ballerina pink tunic - which appeared in a previous post - is a bit short and probably not something I'd wear in public. But the material is very soft and comfy, so I often layer on a loose top or sweater and leggings. The dusty pink, lace skirt peaking out is always great for a soft and girly touch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I'm wearing:
Dress: ASOS (similar)
Tunic: see here

No comments:

Post a Comment