Pages

In the Mood for a Little Ooh La La


I've always been fond of hats, but this is my first time wearing a beret. Don't get me wrong. I think berets are super cute, but just have had trouble to pull it off myself. Thanks Zoe for helping me styling it this time! The simple tips would be make sure you wear a beret slightly (or dramatically) sideways and don't cover too much of your forehead. Also use some bobbi pins to make sure your hair stays in place.


These high-waisted shorts are 100% cotton so unlike jean shorts, it is really easy to move around in them. You can see how short they are from American Apparel's pictures here (Ooh la la!). If that is too much skin for you, try to pair them on top of some great leggings or tights and then you should be good to go :D.

Thanks Zooey for the photos and letting me borrow that cute beret!

What I'm Wearing

Hat: Similar

Scarf: Similar
Sweater: Alternative
Tights: Anthropologie (American Apparel two-tone leggings)
Coat: Nasty Gal (on sale now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment