Pages

In the Mood for a Little Winter Sunshine




Photography by the Flashy Zooey Ingles

Sequins have become the new party uniform. However I can't bear to walk into a room of a million girls in sequin dresses and skirts just like mine. So I found a way to rock them during the day and I've been in love with it. Even though normal things like sweatshirts aren't generally glamorous, they are when you add a touch of sequin. I love how suddenly everything I wear looks dressed up and thus is the power of shiny objects.

What I'm Wearing

Sweatshirt: Club Monaco (similar)
Skirt: Lipsy (similar)
Tights: Express
Necklace: T+J Designs Upcoming Collection
Shoes: Aldo (seen here)

3 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and sweater. Great blog!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.


    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fun look! I love the skirt! The photos are beautiful!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg love this look! And pretty necklace! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete