Pages

In the Mood for Tea & Biscuits




Photography by the Earl Grey Lover Zooey Ingles

How do you dress up a plain grey dress? With furs and jewels of course! I bought this dress because it was simple, easy to wear, and flattering to the body but oftentimes, even though I love wearing it, it was just too plain. So I saw it fitting to not just wear one but two necklaces from my favorite jewelry designers as well as seek out a fur scarf to keep me warm. What do you think of the results? Perfect for afternoon tea?

What I'm Wearing

Dress: American Apparel
Fur Wrap: Vintage (similar)
Tights: Express
Earrings: T+J Designs
Necklaces: T+J Designs Upcoming Collection
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Don't Even

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, I just wanted to share that I love your and Xiang's blog! I follow it and really look forward to what you guys are up to. The fashion and photography is such a fun mix.

    Cristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristin! It's people like you that really make writing this blog worthwhile.

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty! Thanks again for our photos love them! Sharing them Monday on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for everything! I loved doing the photos and next time hopefully the weather won't be an issue.

      Delete