Pages

Mixology

 



photos by Ni Mu








I've never seen such a bold mix of patterns until I walked into Scotch & Soda. The pairing of urband leopard and hawaiian plant print on a skirt is... well, on the edge of my fashion safari. (I wished it was just a full blue leopard print maxi.) But the second I tried the skirt on, I fell in love with this combo. The magic happens when you start walking: the dress gets flowy and the pattern gets mixed in the front and back with your steps. It is definitely a fun maxi to walk in.

The top and necklaces are two of my many finds from a recent clothing exchange with friends. We are of similar size and we brought clothing which we have not grown tired of, but think others can still utilize. It was a great way to make room in my closet and welcome some new goodies!

Thanks to Ni for being my photographer. Ni was dressed cutely as hell too (check out the killer lover lips)! The bunny sculpture is done by a local SF artist, Jeremy Dan Fish. It is at the corner of Haight and Laguna in SF. I highly recommend it. :D

What I'm Wearing

Skirt: Scotch and Soda
Shoes: seen here





No comments:

Post a Comment