Pages

Hong Kong by Day


Of all the places I've been, I'm convinced that no city shines brighter than Hong Kong. So I decided to break up my photos into Day and Night to show two sides of the same city. Hopefully you can see the city how I see it and notice how brightly it shines.




I've never had so much fun walking around any city. Hong Kong is so filled with life and the smells of barbecue. It might have all the makings of a big city but what makes it unique is how they fit so many people in such a small amount of land. The city is about a quarter the size of New York yet has almost three times the population. To be around so much life and yet not feel crowded is simply amazing.










Lastly, this GIF gives you an idea of what's it like to take photos of me for this blog. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment