Pages

The Lucky Ones

Photography by Albert Park





I find myself lucky to be in a city full celebrations this week. Seattle brings in the Lunar New Year with a bang and I bring it in with bright red (for a little luck). Not only are there fireworks for the year of the horse but there are fireworks to celebrate our first Super Bowl victory ever. I'm not a huge football fan (or even a small one) but I know now what it feels like to see a city overcome with excitement and joy with victory in their hearts... and it feels amazing. A lot of people might not understand what it's truly like to be a Seattleite at the moment but just know that we finally have something to cheer for. And these small victories have earned a whole city's worth of celebrations.

Coat: H&M (similar)
Top: UO (similar)
Skirt: H&M 
Earrings: H&M (seen here)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment