Pages

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Whenever you want a break from the brights and florals of the summer, try go for soft and muted tones. This color palette is perfect for a laid back sunday morning and I'm in love with these "pretty ugly" Birkenstock Arizona sandals! When I first saw them, I just knew I had to borrow them from my friend Annie for this shoot. 

Photography by Johnny Wang
Along with these comfy sandals (side note: it really frustrates me that most women's shoes, regardless of the price, don't really have good support, if any at all. But these Birkenstock have some serious footbed for great support. You can read them up on the Birkenstock site), I am also contemplating on some chunky slip-ons for a nice stroll by the beach, or hopping around the city for brunches with friends.

Mega Cross Neutro Printed Birkenstock Jefferey Campbell Chloe Flat Sandals
Top: Line&Dot (similar)
Shorts: from Need Supply Co.
Shoes: Birkenstock

No comments:

Post a Comment