Pages

In the Mood for the Highs and Lows

Photography by Rishi Sanyal

Only in Seattle can you find yourself amidst perfectly beautiful weather one day and using every speed your windshield wipers have to offer the next. The surprise bursts of sun always make me excited for the coming spring and summer and I've been looking for the perfect high low skirt to flaunt for quite a while now. The one that Forever 21 has to offer is light enough to trail behind you, bright enough to turn heads, and honestly it's something anyone can afford which is probably why it's sold out. Fortunately the high low trend has gotten big enough to find this skirt in any style and any color. I'm not a big fan of animal print but these snake skin wedges go with everything and I love how the print contrasts with the leather.

What I'm Wearing

Jacket: Sparkle & Fade Leather and Wool Mix Jacket (similar)
Blouse: H&M Button-up Blouse (similar) (similar from H&M)
Skirt: Forever 21 High Low Chiffon Skirt (similar)
Tights: UO Cross Tights (similar from ASOS)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Vargas Wedge

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment