Pages

In the Mood for a Dream in Creamsicle




 This skirt is simply elegant and moves like a dream. I first fell in love with it when I saw how completely simple yet unique the shape was. The asymmetrical cut gives the skirt a unique view from each side yet the slit balances out the extra length to make a short girl, like me, look taller.

I found out today that my partner, Xiang, will be visiting Seattle next month which is super exciting because we rarely get a chance to see each other. I'm excited for all the blog photo shoots to come!

What I'm Wearing

Blouse: Broadway & Bloom Silk Blouse
Skirt: The Addison Story Asymmetrical Skirt 
Earrings: T+J Designs Gold Tassels
Necklace: Forever 21 Leaf Tiered Necklace
Shoes: Vince Camuto Vickiy Pump (4" Version)


2 comments:

  1. im so excited to have my photos taken by you again! it has been tooooo long!

    ReplyDelete