Pages

Top Picks: Sandals

Summer is just around the corner so we wanted to share some of our favorite shoes to beat the heat in. There is no shoe that you'll put more miles on than a good pair of sandals because when the sun is out, you'll find yourself walking everywhere you go just to get a taste of the warm sun. We're more than delighted at the aspect of walking around town in any of these shoes and hope you enjoy our picks this week!

xoxo,
X&J


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Xiang
"I feel this summer embraces the most diverse styles when it comes to sandals: walking on the streets, you see spaghetti strap sandals, chunky platforms, retro style sandals, bright neon colors and muted monotones. I love being outdoors when the sun is out. So naturally I prefer flat or low heel sandals with good support since they are easier to walk in. But I do not mind the high platforms either!" 






Xiang's Favorite Sandals

Isabel Marant leather sandals, $710

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jen
"Sandals are tricky for me because most of them aren't produced in my size. However, I love sharing my wish list in hopes that someone can get to enjoy some of the shoes that I'll never get a chance to wear. I've always wanted a pair of electric yellow sandals so I've shared my two favorites here. The two heels are nice simple and elegant choices to accompany any dress, formal or casual. Lastly, the Coast Spike is my absolute favorite sandal of all time. I love the contrast straps and the killer spikes paired with a touch of snake skin. I still can't get over the fact that they don't make them in a size smaller than 6 but a girl can dream... or trip around in large sandals."

Jen's Favorite Sandals

Sam Edelman wedge heels, $120
Jeffrey Campbell clear flat shoes, $115
Sam Edelman zebra print sandals, $100
Deena & Ozzy flat thong sandals, $39
Jeffrey Campbell lucite shoes, $120




No comments:

Post a Comment