Pages

♥ [Dandelions]







The sun and the blue skies are enough to make me excited for spring and summer. I can already smell the barbecue in the air and the ocean breeze on my skin even if the temperature isn't any warmer than usual. Spring doesn't often make me want to dress like I live in the 1950's but I have to admit, I rather like it. I like the idea of driving in a convertible on a sunny day with a scarf to protect your hair and some killer vintage sunglasses to protect your eyes. This vision inspired my outfit today, though one day I will need to find a proper head scarf.

What I'm Wearing

Sunglasses: Forever 21
Silk Scarf: Vintage (similar)
Shirt: H&M (similar)
Jeans: H&M Conscious Collection
Earrings: Vintage Pearl Earrings (similar)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Prospector

No comments:

Post a Comment