Pages

Easter Sunday






Easter is a holiday that is often confusing to celebrate. From what I know of it, we welcome Spring with signs of fertility–such as the rabbit and the egg–and reap the spoils of our harvest. So, taking this concept, we paint the eggs beautiful pastel colors and search for them in grass while giving our loved ones chocolate bunnies then we dine on the crops Spring brings. Personally, I love finding eggs just as much as I love their beautiful colors. But since I'm too old for these Easter antics, my celebration of Easter consists of decorating myself in pastels and florals. I hope you enjoy my Easter outfit and we would also love to see some of your's!

What I'm Wearing

Shirt: Kimchi Blue
Skirt: H&M (similar)
Shoes: J.W. Anderson ALDO Rise (seen here)
Earrings: Anthropologie
Bracelet: T+J Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment