Pages

Urban Air

Photos by Annie Teng
Last year I missed Urban Air Market, where my friends got some unique accessories, so this time I was very pumped to check it out with the girls. The market takes place twice a year in SF Hayes Valley. So if you missed the one, you can catch the Fall Market on Spet 15th. The fair did not disappoint – all five of us got some goodies: from unique designer jewelry pieces, and high quality infinity scarfs to hand painted designer toys.

To dress for a street fair in SF, some must-have pieces: layers and easy to walk shoes. The zara jacket works so great. It is super soft and I really like the detailing striped inside lining. It also tones down and complements the amount of laces I had all over. :)

What I'm Wearing
Dress: from Crossroads (similar)
Blazer: Zara
Cat Ring: The Rogue and The Wolf (seen here)
Tights: H&M
Shoes: DV (seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment