Pages

Summer Floral

Photos by Annie Teng
I pulled this dress out of a full rack at SF's beloved boutique Ambiance union street store. On the contrary of the usual colorful and flowy design incorporated with floral patterns, this gem takes on a clean-cut tight fit which reminds me of traditional Chinese dress qipao. This way makes the dress more versatile: can be easily dressed up or down, casual or business.

I've owned these Sofft shoes for almost 3 years now. They deliver what the brand's name implies: the soles are soft and very comfortable to walk in regardless of the 5-inch platform. So far I've already danced in them all night at two weddings. Looking forward to the next one :)


What I'm Wearing
Dress: from Ambiance
Bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Sofftshoe







No comments:

Post a Comment