Pages

A Rose by Any Other Name


A very good friend of mine is getting married in the end of August in Portland. I am one of the bridesmaids and Jen is her wedding photographer. The past weekend I was in Portland for the bachelorette party and Jen took some sweet sweet photos of the girls. Other than the bachelorette party and bridal shower, Jen and I spent some extra days together indulging Portland's delicious food, ginger flavored cocktails, and of course the privilege of tax-free shopping.

I do not wear white on white often (or ever), but this exception is made for the romantic summer at Rose Garden in the Rose City. (Rose City is one of Portland's nicknames where the Rose Festival is held annually every June). Those shorts are actually given to me by my friend Michelle at our clothing swap event. I am definitely a fan of high-waisted shorts. (Check out a previous post featuring AA high waisted shorts in a chillier day outfit). They are very easy to wear; simply tuck in a loose blouse on top, pair with some chic flats or heels, and voila, a casual but sexy outfit. You can dress it up by accessorizing like I did with the neon bracelet.

PS: Stayed tuned for Jen's floral shorts outfits also shot at the Rose Garden!

I'm wearing:
Shirt: (seen here)
Shorts: Urban Outfitters Kimchi Blue (similar from Forever 21)
Bracelet: Forever 21 (seen here)
Shoes: H&M (seen here)




No comments:

Post a Comment