Pages

In the Mood for a Fancy Night Out

Valentine's day or not, spread your love! Hope all of you guys had a good time. I certainly did :)
My date and I dolled up and went to a nice dinner at Gary Danko. It was my first time there and the food was delicious.


My outfit falls into the "fancy dinner" category from our previous post. I picked my rarely-worn one shoulder ruffle dress (not too many occasions require me to dress up :p).
I love how I can tie a big bow on my shoulder and the ruffles just add cuteness! 

I definitely need my dear leather jacket to keep me warm in the cold SF weather.

Lastly, the subtlety of the lace on my shoes and leggings adds a bit of texture and pattern, but not complexity from the overall dark colors. The bright colors come from the accessories and make up: red heart necklace, red lips and red nails :) 






























What I'm Wearing

Dress: French Connection One Shoulder Dress (similar in blue from TIBI)
Jacket: Leather Jacket with detachable Fur from mom (similar from FreePeople)
Heels: Nine West (similar from Dolce&Gabbana)
Leggings: Banana Republic (similar from Patrizia Pepe)
Earrings: Swarovski (similar)
Necklace: from mom (similar)
Ring: Tous
Clutch: BCBG (similar from BCBG)


Note: this post's background credit to KateSpade

2 comments:

  1. i know this dress. also, you went to gary danko???? whaaaaaaaaaaat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yea! that's the prom party dress :p and yes I went to gary danko!

      Delete