Pages

In the Mood for Sapphire Skies





Unfortunately the sun has set after a wonderful three day weekend and it's time to float back down to reality. To get reacquainted with the everyday, I put together an outfit that can stand for just that. I love wearing this to work since it still keeps me warm in either the chilly office atmosphere or the cold dreary winter weather. The sweater can be worn more conservatively with a tight neck or casually off the shoulder. I often switch out the boots for a pair of brown pumps on dryer days.

H&M makes a great pencil skirt however, one of my favorite pencil skirts right now is the Vaughn Pencil Skirt from Club Monaco. The front slit makes the skirt walk and move better and more beautifully than skirts with a back slit.

What I'm Wearing

Sweater: Coincidence & Chance Open-Back Cropped Sweater
Skirt: H&M Navy Pencil Skirt (similar from J. Crew)
Tights: H&M Grey Tights (similar from ASOS)
Shoes: Forever 21 Victorian Boots (similar)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment