Pages

In the Mood for a Lovely View





After this shoot I think I found at least 32 bobbing pins in my hair. I loved how regal this bun looked but it's way too complicated for me to do on my own! This is one of my many outfits for a cold rainy day where I will be spending much of my time indoors. It's really obvious I got the inspiration for the color palette from the grey Seattle weather.  However grey the outfit though, having a skirt with pockets is the most convenient thing in the world! This wool mini and thigh high sock combination overall is a great outfit for staying in but warm enough to run around in the rain in. 

What I'm Wearing

Blouse: Broadway & Bloom Silk Blouse
Skirt: H&M Wool Skirt (similar)
Tights: H&M Sheer Black Tights (similar)
Socks: UO Thigh High Socks (similar)
Necklace: T+J Designs Sleek Link Necklace
Shoes: Forever 21 Victorian Boots (seen here)


No comments:

Post a Comment