Pages

In the Mood for a Day Without Rain




Photography by the Exciting Damian Tew



I was so lucky that it stopped raining for a bit of time this Saturday for me to take some beautiful pictures next to the waterfront. I love the clouds and haze on a rainy day but threading through puddles in these fantastic heels is not an easy feat. Needless to say, I was able to keep them white (for now).  It's almost July and we are still seeing a lot of rain in Seattle which is hard to dress for. I want to wear all my summer clothes but I find myself still breaking out the occasional sweater. This outfit is actually warm enough for a rainy day but is also appropriate for summer. Just watch out for puddles!


What I'm Wearing

Blazer: Lux (seen here)
Shirt: H&M (similar)
Jeans: Levis
Jewelry: Forever 21 (seen here)
Shoes: J.W. Anderson ALDO Rise Weatherbee Pointy Heeled Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment