Pages

In the Mood for a Glass Garden



For those of you who are in Seattle or gonna visit Seattle soon, definitely go check out the Chihuly glass exhibit in Seattle center, next to the Space Needle. Jen and I went during memorial day weekend. The colorful glass art work looks breathtaking under the sun. (trivia: Seattle is the second best place in the world after Murano in Italy.)





My outfit has a simple outline but I like the boldness of the bright colors. The layered tank dress is very flowy when I walk. The orange looks bright yet soft when the sunlight goes through the layers. I'm a fan of short heels for everyday wear. These pumps are about 1.5 inches, easy to walk in and the delicate design in the front adds extra points!






What I'm Wearing

Dress: Forever 21 (similar)
Purple Hosiery: Similar
Shoes: Seychelles 'Amethyst' Peep Toe Pump





No comments:

Post a Comment