Pages

In the Mood for a Small Burst of Color



Photography by the Industrious Michael Shriver



Horned rimmed glasses are pretty up and coming so I was lucky to find a pair that actually fit my tiny head. I'll have the thank that 4-year-old for tossing them aside. Unfortunately sunny days are uncommon on a June day in Seattle so it's nice to wear a little burst of color to remind myself of brighter days. These shorts are the perfect for when you just want a little pop of neon and they're amazing for the price. If only they had pockets...

What I'm Wearing

Blouse: Broadway & Bloom (seen here)
Shorts: Forever 21 Sueded Laser Cut Shorts
Belt: UO Neon Stretch Belt
Necklace: T+J Designs (seen here)
Shoes: Carola Remer Collection For H&M
Nail Polish: American Apparel Neon Yellow
Sunglasses: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment