Pages

In the Mood for a Journey in Technicolor



Photography by the Inculpable Michael Shriver



At first I tried these shoes on as a joke but they looked so good on me that I was convinced I could make them work. I think my goal this week was transform these shoes into something that will work for every day. I had the idea to pair them with my collection of happy socks and I found out that they were the perfect way to make my socks shine. My favorite thing about happy socks are that they often look different from every angle and, depending on the shoes and outfit, you may only see bits and pieces of these socks. However, with clear shoes, the socks really get a chance to be shown off.

What do you think of my shoes and socks? Can I pull these off for every day wear?

What I'm Wearing

Blazer: Lux (seen here)
Shirt: H&M (similar)
Shorts: H&M high waisted shorts
Socks: Happy Socks
Jewelry: T+J Designs (seen here)
Shoes: Vintage "Dancing" Shoes (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment