Pages

In the Mood for Candy Silk and Lace







I got this skirt from Alameda vintage fair back in February. I love the vintage design and look, also the fabric is super soft. However, it turned out to be a bit of a challenge to find a top to match it since fuschia is not the easier color to work with.  The shape of the skirt requires a cropped top since the material looks a bit weird with a regular cotton shirt therefore I did not get to wear this skirt until I found this blouse.

Nude colored clothing is usually easy to match with other colors since it is neutral. The puff sleeves and the cutout design have a bit vintage flavor, so they go well with the skirt. This blouse is also fairly versatile: I can dress it up or down, with a skirt or leggings.

Thanks our friend Damian for taking these photos! Check out more of his photos on Flickr.

What I'm Wearing:

Blouse: American Apparel
Skirt: Vintage from Alameda Vintage Fair
Shoes: Steven Madden (similar)
Glasses: Vintage from Alameda Vintage Fair
Ring: BCBG (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment