Pages

In the Mood for Fun in the Sun

This week we decided to try something new so I'm excited to present our very first fashion video! The video was really fun to shoot and it's a great way to see how these clothes move and work in real life. Of course with the video means that I have a lot of people to thank!  The wonderful Akaash Saini did a great job shooting and putting video together as well as helping me get all the sand and seaweed out of my hair!  Of course our resident photographer, Michael Shriver, did yet another great job shooting the still photos.

Finally, a special thanks for our friend Xiaohan from the music blog Buttery Toast for the fantastic music selection! I hope you enjoy the video and some of the still shots. Let us know what you think. Should we do more fashion videos?


Song: The Only Place by Best Coast





What I'm Wearing

Dress: Forever 21 (similar)
Shirt: Zara Studio Top
Bikini Top: American Apparel
Bikini Bottom: Forever 21 Mesh Bottom (similar)
Sweater: AE
Shorts: Forever 21 (similar)
Swim: Miu Miu
Shoes: Dolce Vita Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment