Pages

In the Mood for Fall Layers

Fall is approaching and the weather in SF is unpredictable. One part of town will be warm while another part of town just 10 minutes away will be foggy, windy, and coooold. Growing up, my mom always told me that as long as I keep my chest and legs warm, then I wouldn't be cold. Last year, she got me this vintage blue, red, and cream striped wool sweater. I love how soft and light weight the wool is. Paired with the leg warmers, they protect me from the ever-changing weather and SF wind. Mom was right! If only I listened more...

Passing by Haight and Ashbury one day, I came across a store called Wasteland and felt in love with this brown, leather handbag covered by colorful cotton patches. It is the right size for day-to-day use and also works as a carry-on bag. It is fun as well as practical, with multiple pockets inside and out.



What I'm wearing:

Hat: Vintage (seen here)
Shirt: Zara (seen here)
Wool Sweater Vest: similar sweater
Skirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Ring: similar
Wool Leg Warmers: similar
Bag: Second hand from Wasteland
Shoes: Steven Madden (seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment