Pages

In the Mood for Hearts, Dots and Bows, Oh My!


The heart print blouse is lots of fun to wear. I match it with black leggings; I layer on a jacket or like this time, i pair it with this equally funky colored skirt. When I saw this skirt with the cute bow in the front and bold salmon color polka dots, I could not put it down. I've already owned a blue skirt with white polka dots print, but I am such a sucker for polka dots, so I had to get this skirt :P. The skirt's waistline with the shirt tucked in with helps create a playful and flirty style.






This is the third pair of Seychelles shoes I own.  I am definitely a fan of their vintage inspired style
with a modern twist. These shoes are also fairly easy to walk in, also easy to dress up or down depending on the clothing you choose. 


Thanks for our friend Irene for taking these photos!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I'm Wearing

Shirt: H&M (similar long sleeves in white or similar cardigan in coral)
Skirt: October Sky (similar seen here)
Jacket: K.A.K.O (similar)
Earrings: Carolina Herrera
Shoes: Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment