Pages

Chasing Pavements – Snapshots of New York Part 1



New York is an endless city that never runs out of places to go, people to meet, things to see, and most of all, possibilities. I finally took my first trip there and already I feel like it will take me many trips to fully grasp what makes this place the greatest city in the world.  My favorite thing about traveling is the potential to live in other cultures and to find out what it is like to be in that place, in that time, in history. With New York, I felt like I was able to experience many expat cultures all in one place. I was able to learn about why they have all left their homes and why they have never looked back. This city will have that effect on you. And now even I am thinking about trading skylines for good. Here are some snapshots from my trip (which was not as endless as I would like) but hopefully after sharing my experience, you will feel that the city is as beautiful as it is endless.





If you enjoyed my photos then be sure to keep an eye our for Part 2 next week!

2 comments:

  1. Love these photos!! NY looks so much cleaner/vibrant in your photos than what I remembered from my trip... haha can't wait for the food pix!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Mary!! I wish I were there the same time as you so we could go get Ramen and Pizza. Maybe next time!

      Delete