Pages

In the Mood for Cherry Blossoms


I bought this skirt closer to the middle of winter and have been waiting for a sunny weekend to finally break it out. The UW Quad is one of the most beautiful places in Seattle during the spring and I thought the colors of the cherry blossoms matched perfectly with this spring outfit. All the chiffon skirts at American Apparel are made beautifully however they are incredibly sheer so I recommend wearing them with tights. Apparently their ash rose color tights are basically as pale as my complexion.

The silk blouse is a favorite piece of mine that I will probably wear for many many outfits to come. I also feel the same way about the necklace which was designed by another local fashion blogger.


What I'm Wearing

Blouse: Broadway & Bloom Silk Blouse
Skirt: American Apparel Double Layered Chiffon Skirt in Grenadine
Tights: American Apparel Ash Rose Sheer Tights
Necklace: T+J Designs Silver Luxe Braided Necklace 
Shoes: Vince Camuto Vickiy Pump (4" Version)
Clutch: Nine West Perforated Clutch (similar)


3 comments:

  1. Love that last photo. Your skirt is so flowy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of nude and bright red. It's soft and bright on the right level! And love the name of your blog, WKW is the best!

    ReplyDelete