Pages

In the Mood for Gummy Colors

I visited Jen in Seattle memorial day weekend (see our adventures in the previous post). It was great being reunited! During the short visit, Jen photographed me in 4 different outfits. We are very excited to put them up for you guys! This is the first shoot we did. It took place at the famous gum wall (one of Jen's previous posts also took place there) near Pike Place.





The gum wall, as the name implies, it is a wall full of gums! I personally love it. It's so quirky and fun. The best part I think is that everybody can contribute to it easily.


The color palette of my outfit somehow resembles the color of some parts of the wall: bright yet a bit muted. I love this neon yellow shirt I got from a trip to Chicago. The black collars, front pocket and back seam add a bit retro "star war" feel to it. 






Hope you enjoy this post. There is more to come! Also follow us on Instagram (inthemoodforheart) and get more inside scoops of x&j.

A little extra... :)




What I'm Wearing

Blouse: Akira Chicago (similar)
Belted Trousers: Forever 21 (similar in Ambersimilar in blue with belt)
Shoes: Modcloth also seen in In the Mood for Polka Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment