Pages

In the Mood for a Jet Setter Lifestyle






Photography by the mostly harmless Aaron Bell




I love me a pair of paper bag shorts, especially for the right price. Unfortunately, when you buy a cheap pair of shorts, the material starts pilling like crazy. And if you carry a large bag that rubs against your shorts while walking, you're basically ensuring their doom.

I'm not sure these fake suede shorts are made out of but it must be nothing short of magic.  Not only does it look and feel like real suede but it survives the long walks with my camera bag, allowing me to work with no worry.

This outfit is certainly perfect for traveling or even in the office in the summer time.

What I'm Wearing

Shirt: H&M (similar)
Shorts: H&M Suede Shorts (similar)
Necklace: Vintage (somewhat similar)
Camera Bag: Vintage (similar)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Prospector (seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment