Pages

Flowers in Your Hair






Photography by the dapper Leonardo Hartomo
"Good flowers are hard to find," I said to a boy once. "You're telling me." He replied as he tucked a yellow flower behind my ear. This same sentiment applies to a lot of things for me and rompers happen to be one of them. I love the idea of them but there are so few good ones out there. So how do we find a romper that is not only flattering but also doesn't remind everyone of overalls? The answer, for me at least, is to find one that could be mistaken for a dress. I was lucky to find this beautiful romper at Forever 21 before it flew off the shelves and I'm addicted. It flows so elegantly in the wind and really shines on a sunny day. I think I already know what I'll be wearing all summer long.

What I'm Wearing
Dress: Forever 21 (similar)
Shoes: Forever 21 (seen here)
Necklace: UO (seen here)
Tights: Uniqlo

No comments:

Post a Comment