Pages

A Postcard from Portland


Jen looked at my outfit and said "This is a very grunge." Then we jumped into her car and I heard her GPS saying "Directions to abandoned site." Jen had to explain to me it is not really a sketchy abandoned site I imagined. Instead, it was a burned down factory in an industrial part of the town, and it was not far from downtown area. We actually had some shoots there before.

A fun fact: none of the outfit items belong or originally belonged to me. The vest and dress are again from my friend Michelle from our clothing swap. The fierce shoes are from Jen and you probably have seen her in them a couple times. For those of you who have not done clothing swap yet with your friends, I highly encourage it. It is a good way to make room in your closet, but at the same time you know your clothes will be given new life by your friends. Also you can pick up some good pieces as well!

I'm Wearing:
Dress: Zara
Earrings: H&M
Jean Vest: Similar
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell (seen here)

No comments:

Post a Comment