Pages

High Beams

I can't let the summer go by without doing at least one post on beachwear, however small. Who knows when the sun will shine so bright again in the northwest so we should go out and chase it before it ends.

I had a fun impromptu beach shoot with my friend Trung. It was nothing serious and there was no pressure which is is exactly how the beach always makes me feel. I love this outfit because it makes me feel like a pin-up or a bathing beauty in these shots. With a crop-top, you get a tiny bit of midriff for sexiness or ventilation depending on how you like to see it. However, after the sun sets on the beach, I can still pair this outfit with a sharp blazer and some heels or nice flats and meet friends at a bar.

I'm Wearing:
Top: Kimchi Blue
Earrings: H&M (similar in emerald)
Shorts: American Apparel
Sandals: ASOS (seen here)
Sunglasses: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment