Pages

Cheers for Summer Babies and Babes


26 years ago today at 10:25am, I was born at a local hospital in Chengdu, China – weigh 6 pounds, measured 50cm. The past 26 years have passed in a blink of an eye. It's hard to believe I've already lived quarter of a century: survived countless injuries (for example: 3rd grade, got hit in the head by a brick) and dentist visits (I had terrible cavities when I was a kid, well maybe now too...); graduated from arguably one of the most difficult and strict education system in China, moved across the ocean on my own. Now I'm self-sufficient and owning a cat (or voluntarily owned by a cat). Life has been good to me and I hope my 26th year would be just as sweet. 

From people's reactions to the cake, you can already tell it is an awesome cake!
It definitely is off to a fantastic start: thanks for everyone who made it to Stinson beach the past weekend for my birthday BBQ & picknick. It was a great time and the biggest surprise was the birthday cake!
Also if you've seen a couple of my posts on this blog, it is not hard to notice that I love polka dots (here and here). They are classy, whimsical, girly and perfect for a fun summer!

1. Boticca  •  2. ShopBop  •  3. Forever 21  •  4. Brahmin  •  5. gargyle  •  6. TopShop  •  7. ModCloth

What I'm Wearing
Dress: from Crossroads
Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider (seen here)
Hat: HM


No comments:

Post a Comment